Friday 11 March 2016

Craft Show Farnborough - Greeting Cards

My addiction to making cards was intensified by the Farnborough Make It craft fair. Even though it was £9.50 to get in I couldn’t stay away. After some research and one awesome blog post  it looked like it was worth going. My friend Snezana very graciously gave me a Cuttlebug and I needed more dies, embossing folders, stamps, paper, and ink pads. A previous trip to Hobbycraft wasn’t enough and I just needed more!


Spent £53 on products at Farnborough and couldn’t believe it. The money just flew out of my wallet and into the stallholder’s hands. It’s a good thing I didn’t have more cash on me; only charged the entry fee and one heart die at the end.  It’s amazing how much time it takes to put together just one card. Although, I do have ideas and pieces of things to use for future cards.


The balloon card is created with stamps and layout ideas from Issue 29 of Creative Stamping magazine. The flower card is from a Sizzix die cut and paper purchased at Hobbycraft.


The cake card is partly from a stamp that came from the Creative Stamping magazine and blue ink stamps from the show. The circle card is from a circle cutter and paper purchased from the craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment